Associate DVM needed for Emeryville Animal Hospital
New grad looking for mentorship and a challenging caseload? Associate wanting to work with experienced registered veterinary technicians and Front Desk staff?
We would like you to join the Emeryville Animal Hospital (EAH) team if you:
- Value the relationship with pets and their families
- Have excellent communication skills with pet owners, colleagues, staff
- Are interested in promoting pet insurance
- Want scheduled time off during the week
- Work every other Saturday
- Have planned time off for vacation and long weekends
We encourage lifelong learning and continuing education, OVMA & VIN membership and production-based pay with base salary. Our team consists of four DVMs, Front desk staff, RVTs, Groomer, Kennel attendants and student co-op/volunteers. We are a small animal and exotic vet hospital with membership in a local emergency clinic. We are equipped with digital radiography, ultrasound, in-house lab and dentistry and surgery suites. Benefits include family medical and dental, pet benefits and paid CE.
Learn more about us at emeryvilleanimal.com or by visiting the EAH FB page.
Forward resumes to vetdebbie©gmail.com
Interviews can be scheduled at OVMA 2020 on Sat 01 Feb 2020. For new grads-to-be, we could also schedule a clinic visit during Reading Week in Feb 2020.