Animal Care Aide
We are looking to fill a long term, full-time weekday, with rotational weekends, positon. Your duties include maintaining a clean hospital and handling animals. Cleaning is a large part of this job and needs to meet our high hospital standards. You will be working both independently, and as part of a team, with a need for strong time management skills and detailed record keeping.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to
- Hospital clean up including safely disposing of sharps, collecting equipment for proper cleaning and sterilization, and cleaning surfaces according to aseptic technique.
- Daily clinic cleaning, which includes, but is not limited, to vacuuming and mopping all areas of the clinic, cleaning shared bathroom facilities, cleaning counters and tables, and stocking clinic supplies.
- Laundry duties, including collecting soiled items, running wash and dry cycles, folding laundry, and replenishing laundry supplies throughout the clinic.
- Restraining animals in a safe and compassionate manner, ensuring the safety of the patient, colleagues and self; using restraint equipment, such as muzzles, towels, gloves as appropriate for animal behaviour.
- Oversee comfort of patients by ensuring clean bedding and kennel/cage, providing food and water, using appropriate animal care behaviours/techniques
- Walking, feeding, medicating, cleaning up after, and providing suitable accommodations to pets being boarded in the facility.
- Answering phones to admit patients, answer general inquiries, and booking appointments, completing payment for treatments and services, and assisting clients to exam rooms.
- Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration, while multi-tasking in a fast-paced medical environment.
- Demonstrate client service experience, including providing excellent and friendly patient care and meeting client’s needs
- Available to work week day shifts, as well as rotational weekends.
To apply please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Veterinarian wanted to join team of four DVMs, seasoned Registered Veterinary Technicians and Client Service Representatives.
Emeryville Animal Hospital is proud to have a team of seven DVMs, Registered Veterinary Technicians, Client Service Representatives, Animal Care Attendants, and an on-site Groomer/Trainer. We are a well-established Small Animal clinic, also welcoming exotic pets, with a full-service facility. EAH is pleased to be included in a local Emergency Clinic membership.
We are looking for a Veterinarian to join our Team that:
- Is eager to build strong bonds with Pets and their Families’
- Has excellent communication skills with pet parents, colleagues, staff
- Is a strong Patient Advocate
- Values, and is comfortable in advocating for, Pet Insurance
- Is a Member, in Good-Standing, of the OVMA and CVO
- Digital Radiography, including Dental unit in 2019
- New ultrasound unit in 2017
- Complete in-house lab
- Dedicated Surgical Suite
- On-site Behaviour Training
Benefits of joining our Team
- Family medical and dental coverage
- Pet health benefits
- Yearly Continuing Education allowance
- Scheduled time off during the week
- Alternating Saturdays off
- Flexible scheduling for Vacation and Long Weekends
- Generous base pay
- Additional production-based salary
- Paid VIN and CVO Membership
Forward resumes to email@example.com